Enjoy panoramic views, unsurpassed in the Caribbean.
Rich fertile multi-rivered valleys thickly planted with bananas, nutmegs, cocoa, coconuts, breadfruit and root crops such as eddoes, tannias and dasheens.
FORT CHARLOTTE, BOTANICAL GARDENS, MESOPOTAMIA
- Starting from the city, tour to Fort Charlotte, Botanical Gardens and the Mesopotamia Valley.
- Return by the coastal road.
- This tour includes: transportation, guide on tour, and more especially at the Botanical Gardens, history of St Vincent, Fort Charlotte, Mesopotamia Valley and Banana Production, economy and technique of production.
- Drinks on board.
MONTREAL GARDENS, MESOPOTAMIA VALLEY, SOUTH – EAST COAST
- Overlooking the Mesopotamia Valley, Montreal Gardens is a real gem: 7 acres of flowers, plants and trees gently grown for the pleasure of your eyes.
- The new owner is a well known European landscaper, Timothy Vaughan, who is now dedicating himself to it and makes it as one of the most beautiful gardens in the Caribbean.
- This tour includes: transportation, guide and drinks in the garden under a canopy.
- Stops are also made along the trip at places of interest.
- Special guidance in the garden and on banana production.
RAIN FOREST AND PARROT RESERVE
- We start from Kingstown (the capital) and head for the Vermont Forest on the Leeward highway, passing Campden Park, the industrial estate and the beautiful Buccament Valley.
- There are two trails through the forest, for a walk of respectively 40 mins and 1 hr: 15 mins.
- This walk is done under the guidance of our trained guides constitutes a good and captivating introduction to the rain forest and wildlife.
- Bird lovers will also enjoy the flight of Amazona Guildinguii the parrot and the warbling of Catharopesa Bishop.
- Our special Sailor’s Wilderness Tours class notes on eco-system and rain forest, and refreshments are available.
- This tour can vary depending on your fitness level. We can decide on best suitable areas for your best experience.
- We provide you a suitable bicycle and a helmet, and local drinks are served.
- You can also rent a bike if you prefer to go on your own time and by yourself.
Hike to the La Soufriere Volcano.
Experience the double treat of a tropical rain forest and challenging mountain ridges.
See donkeys, mongooses, agoutis, St Vincent parrots, and more in their natural habitat.
HIKE TO LA SOUFRIERE VOLCANO
- The La Soufriere Volcano is the highest mountain peak on the island, estimating to be some 4,048 ft. above sea level. This Volcano last erupted in April 1979; due to advance warning, there were no casualties.
- The La Soufriere Volcano is one of the most popular sites on the island, and the most popular hike to do here as well. Its an enjoyable hike, and as much as it gets harder the further up you go, the experience becomes better, and more blissful. When you’re at the top, you get that ‘on top of the world euphoria’.
- You can get access to the Volcano from both sides of the island but is mostly done on the Windward (East) side, seeing that it’s a much shorter and easier distance than the other side. Its averaged to be about 3 to 3 ½ hours return on the hike for average fitness level.
- This tour includes soft drinks on board, water for hike, lunch at a local restaurant and a guide to take you up on the hike.
DARK VIEW FALLS TOUR
- Starting from Kingstown at 10 am, we head towards the North on the Leeward Highway.
- On our program: Stop at Fort Charlotte then to Walliabou Site where Pirates of the Caribbean was Filmed.
- Dark View Waterfall.
- Lunch is taken at the Beachfront Restaurant in Chateaubelair.
- Visit to Fort Charlotte on our way back, before arrival in Kingstown.
- Guide, drinks and lunch are included.
EAST COAST TOUR TO SANDY BAY (THE CARIB COMMUNITY) AND KISS ME FALLS
- Take a trip on the Windward (East) side up to the Carib Village of Sandy Bay. On the way, we make a drive through the Mesopotamia Valley, where we stop at the Belmont Lookout for a breathtaking view and picture stop of what is known as the ‘Breadbasket’.
- We then journey further through the interior, where we pass through many villages that some of the most fertile soil on the island that grow some of our main crops.
- We then take you to the Kiss-Me waterfall, and to the dam which was created when the Geothermal project began work here.
TOUR IN BEQUIA
- Escape to the beautiful Grenadine Island of Bequia for a day. Take the ferry over to the island, which lasts for an hour, and stops in the Port Elizabeth harbor. From there, the guide will take you around the island to Fort Hamilton, the Turtle Sanctuary, Mt. Pleasant, and a stop at the beach for you to relax.
- Local soft drinks and water are provided on board, and lunch at a local restaurant is also included in this package.